[TowerTalk] Report on Cushcraft X7/Rumor

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Report on Cushcraft X7/Rumor
From: (Press W Jones)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:53:19 EST
On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 06:25:28 -0500 Scott Bullock
<> writes:
>Neat! The only thing is that there is a rumor floating around that
>Cushcraft is getting out of the ham antenna business, and have
>cancelled all their new advertising and reassigned all ham type
>personnel     <SNIP> Interesting, Scott - In the short time I had to
explore away from my booth at Miami this past weekend, I noticed that the
traditional display that they set up every year was not to be seen. Heard
no comment on the subject, though. Will inquire further at Orlando this
coming weekend.

Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC 29356
use or (864) 895-4195 for tech help
orders only use 800-727-WIRE(9473) or

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]