[TowerTalk] Fwd: Force 12 Move

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Force 12 Move
From: (
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:17:45 EST

     For those of you trying to get ahold of Force 12 - here's the story.

To: <>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:33:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Move

Good morning.

Since moving, the telephone company has been unable to get our 5 lines
installed due to the terrible rains. They were supposed to be working on Jan
26th, which was a week before we disconnected from the Santa Clara location
to complete this transition. As of today, Feb 10, we still have only one
line. The phone company is doing their best and has added call waiting and
some kind of extended voice mail at the central facility that should be
operational today.

Have about 1100 e-mails that I retrieved last night. I unplugged our one
telephone and it took about 45 minutes to dump the mail!

Have a good day and 73,
                        Tom, N6BT
                        Force 12 Antennas and Systems
                        (Home Page )