[TowerTalk] microstrip transmission lines

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] microstrip transmission lines
From: (Robert Shapiro)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 02:58:28 -0500
Hi John.  I dug out a textbook I had in school titled "Microwave
Engineering and Applications" by Om P. Gandhi which shows in Figure 12 a
wide strip (w/h > 0.1) and narrow strip (w/h < 0.1) plots of characteristic
impedance, with multiple plots of varying dielectric constants
(epsilon-sub-r) from 1 through 90.  Table 3.1 in the same book gives
dielectric constants for various substrate materials.  I hope this can be
of some help.

73, Rob

Rob Shapiro - ND3A
Potomac Valley Radio Club