[TowerTalk] Mosley antennas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley antennas
From: (
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:01:21 EST
In a message dated 98-02-12 23:53:02 EST,

> the TA33 always
>  held it's own with surprisingly modest differences in comparison to 3
>  high and 4 high monoband stacks.   It also survived two major ice storms
>  that took down almost everything else around that was similar to it.
>  What more you could ask from a triband antenna on a 14' boom???  A poor
>  performer?  I would hardly say so.

    Okay. My Mosley comments were aimed at the big PRO series of antennas
since that's what we tested. Short-boom trap tribanders (A3, TH3, TA33, etc.)
are great antennas for their size. I never said that as a class that they were
poor performers.

73,  Steve  K7LXC