[TowerTalk] Test Protocols

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Test Protocols
From: (Ward Silver)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:29:17 -0800 (PST)
I respectfully request that further discussions regarding the antenna test
protocol Steve and I are running be deferred until the protocol can be
published in its entirety.  It is impossible to rationally discuss such a
complex subject over such a limited media as email.

There will be plenty of time to pick through it once the report is
complete.  I will be happy to answer questions and debate the finer points
once we're all starting from the same page.

73, Ward N0AX