[TowerTalk] WTB KT34XA elements

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WTB KT34XA elements
From: (David L. Thompson)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 00:34:42 -0500 (EST)
I have decided to keep the KT34XA but am looking at the option of replacing
the elements rather than re-capping.  If you have a KT34XA in good shape
with the blue caps (I'll even consider a KT34A) please  drop me an e-mail
(not to towertalk please!!) with price.  If I have to buy a complete beam I
would prefer the late UPS shipable version.

If close enough I will pick up.

If I get a good one then I can re-cap the old one at my leisure for
replacement in 3 or 4 years (I fully expect to keep re-capping that often ).

Dave Thompson K4JRB