[TowerTalk] Radial systems

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radial systems
From: (N9YXA-Cedrick Johnson)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 06:56:37 +0000
Hello All-
I just recently purchased and assembled the Buttenut HF9VX antenna. I
was reading up about radials in the manual, and I saw a similar
design of this 300 ohm ladder-line radial system in Lew McCoy's book.
My question is, is that where you splice the ladder line, does that
represent a certain band section? The design in the manual stated
that it would work 40-10. Will this design also work for the WARC
bands, or do I need to modify their design?

de n9yxa
Cedrick Johnson - N9YXA - Z2/N9YXA
10-10: 67368
DX Cluster Home Node: K9AJ- Crete, IL