[TowerTalk] Re: Antenna Height and Signal Strength -Reply

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Antenna Height and Signal Strength -Reply
From: (Peter Larsen)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:12:27 +0000
Tim Ellam wrote:
> Height is King!!!
> I am at a higher elevation than VE6NAO and can outperform 100
> w stations with the right condition while running QRP(including NAO
> :-))
> Height and a efficient antenna system will make the difference between
> 5W and 100W negligible

Hi Tim:

Sure you can, but you are running Force 12 vs my trapped tri-bander.

Come out to play in the next RAC test and take my records from
me ;-)

Tim is one of the better QRP contesters in Calgary. I am always
in his shadow. He even has beaten me out when I was running

Timing and quality will beat out brute force.

73 es have fun

VE6NAO  (New Amateur Operator)