[TowerTalk] Tree Climbing

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tree Climbing
From: (John/K4WJ)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 20:04:00 -0500
At 08:01 AM 2/19/98 -0500, Bill Fisher - W4AN wrote:

> I have the need to climb some trees in my backyard for some stealthy

>antennas.  I'm wondering where I can get information on the needed

>supplies for climbing a tree?  Seems like I'll need some spikes of some

>"Hey Bill, what are you doing up in that tree at two o'clock in the

>"Ummmm... Errrrr...."

>Bill, W4AN

I've been to your WEB page and seen pictures of your shack/towers. You appear
to be in the middle of nowhere. Why the stealth antennas?  :-)

John/<italic>K4WJ</italic> in Pembroke Pines, FL

        QTH is 26 00 51 N

               80 16 16 W

        <italic>K8PXG</italic> from 18 Jun 59 to 11 Feb 97

        <italic>K8WJ</italic>  from 12 Feb 97 to 07 Apr 97