[TowerTalk] Standard Broadcast Station Listing

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Standard Broadcast Station Listing
From: (John/K4WJ)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 20:38:56 -0500
At 08:32 AM 2/19/98 -0600, Chuck wrote:

>I would like to use BC stations to test beverages.  Anyone know where I

>can get a listing of standard BC stations with freq., location, power

>There used to be a "White's Radio Log" if I remember correctly, however,

>I have not seen one in years.

>Chuck, KZ5MM

Click on this,  Select/click on "frequency"
and then type in the frequency you want to check. Then click on "Submit Query".
It should respond with the callsigns and locations of stations using that
frequency. It will also provide the daytime power, night time power and antenna

Good luck es 73..

John/<italic>K4WJ</italic> in Pembroke Pines, FL

        QTH is 26 00 51 N

               80 16 16 W

        <italic>K8PXG</italic> from 18 Jun 59 to 11 Feb 97

        <italic>K8WJ</italic>  from 12 Feb 97 to 07 Apr 97