[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Tower paint

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower paint
From: (Scott Bullock)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 07:53:00 -0500
Call Corrosion Control Specialties in Boston, ask for Chris, I don't have
their number handy, but should be in 411 information. They sell
ZRC-Galvilite paint which is a brush-on 94% zinc paint and it goes on
slicker than !@#$. 

I bought a gallon to redo my Rohn SSV tower last summer, was $97.00 per
gallon, I only used 1/2 a gallon. Lots left over for future projects.
It's real nasty stuff, and must be used out-doors, but it makes an
incredibly hard/durable surface! Don't waste your time with the spray on
junk, as it won't be thick enuf, and you'll end up doing everything all
over again.

CCS will ship this stuff too, shouldn't cost too much.
If you want to see the finished product go to:
<> for all the pics.
Have fun, and take your time doing it for a real nice job-it's well worth it!

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>