[TowerTalk] Re: [Antennas] Standard Broadcast Station Listing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [Antennas] Standard Broadcast Station Listing
From: sawyers@inav.net (Steven H. Sawyers n0yvy)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 11:35:47 -0600
>http://www.inforamp.net/~funk

I appreciate the URL. Looks very interesting for North America.

Does anyone know of something similar for other continents?

How about any USB and LSB broadcast stations? I was told once of a German
LSB around 6 MHz.I am thinking of putting a list into a scanner then
looking at what I receive versus what a propagation program would be
predicting. Interesting check on the program and also an easy way to see if
the band is open anywhere.

de  n0yvy steve