[TowerTalk] Re: Hygain/Telex Amateur phasing report

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Hygain/Telex Amateur phasing report
From: (Kenneth D. Grimm)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 23:59:16 -0500
There has been a lot of discussion lately about an old Hy-Gain Telex Amateur
Phasing Engineering report concerning phasing of two or three verticals.  While
you may still obtain a copy of this report, you might want to have a look at the
four jpegs that I have placed on my server for ftp downloading.  The address of
the server is  Anonymous login with your email address as the

I hope this is of interest to some of you.

Ken K4XL