[TowerTalk] Rohn Hardware Available

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Hardware Available
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:52:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi Guys,

Just wanted you to know that I got a shipment of sometimes hard-to-get Rohn
hardware in yesterday.  I don't mind small orders since I know what it is
like to need one or small items and come face to face with a minimum order
that is way over what you really need to spend . . .

Anyway, here is some of the stuff I have:

25JBK   Rohn 25 joint bolt kit.  Contains enough bolts and nuts for joining
one section to another.  (6 bolts, 6 nuts)  $1.44 each

45JBK   Rohn 45 joint bolt kit.  Contains enough bolts and nuts for joining
one section to another.  (6 bolts, 6 nuts)  $3.14 each

55JBK   Rohn 55 joint bolt kit.  Contains enough bolts and nuts for joining
one section to another.  (6 bolts, 6 nuts)  $3.87 each

JR45A   Ubolt for Rohn 25 rotator shelf and other 25G accessories.  Come
with two nuts.  26 cents each.

JR51A   Ubolt for Rohn 45 accessory shelf.  Comes with two nuts and two
keeper nuts.  83 cents each.

In addition to the above, I will need $2 for shipping and handling one item
and another buck or so postage for every two additional items.  This is only
an estimate since the items do not weigh the same.  If we are off a
significant amount, like more than a dollar, I will either refund some money
or ask for a little more.  Personal checks are OK on U.S.A. banks.  I don't
accept credit cards.

I hope this effort helps some of you solve those nagging little hardware
problems.

Stan Griffiths, W7NI
18955 S.W. Blanton Street
Aloha, OR 97007-1230