[TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling
From: (Steve Zettel)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:01:47 -0700
I'd like to get in touch with amateurs currently using K6STI's modeling
software, particularly AO, NEC/Wires, and TA. Purpose: to exchange
information regarding most effective use of the software, swap models (I
have several to offer), and in general start an informal discussion group
going to hopefully raise everyone's level of effectiveness using this very
powerful software. I am sure that I am not scratching the surface when it
comes to making best use of these tools.

Anyone interested, please reply direct.

Steve Zettel  KJ7CH
near Libby, MT USA