[TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 23:28:01 -0600 (CST)
>I'd like to get in touch with amateurs currently using K6STI's modeling
>software, particularly AO, NEC/Wires, and TA. Purpose: to exchange
>information regarding most effective use of the software, swap models (I
>have several to offer), and in general start an informal discussion group
>going to hopefully raise everyone's level of effectiveness using this very
>powerful software. I am sure that I am not scratching the surface when it
>comes to making best use of these tools.

I have a web page with a small collection of YO model files
on it - I am intrested in increasing this collection - and
can offer this page as a place to "publish" antenna

The link is down near the photo looking down the tower.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA