[TowerTalk] More Antenna Modeling info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More Antenna Modeling info
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:38:49 -0500 (EST)

I have also offered to put up a WWW database for deposits of antenna
files.  You could then just search for key words or by classifications
and then download the files.

The one problem with this scheme is that only Netscape supports file
uploads.  People with MSIE would not be able to upload the files.  We
could put an email address of someone that could volunteer to be the
middle man on posting them however.

The database would be very easy to implement.  I have one running now on
www.contesting.com for deposits of ratesheets.  It works very well as
long as you are using Netscape to do the uploads.

If there is interest I will get this going.  The last time I asked if
there was interest I only received a couple of messages saying "ya
maybe".  I have a bunch of quad designs myself that might be of interest.

73
Bill, W4AN