[TowerTalk] LIQUID TAPE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LIQUID TAPE
From: leewical@lava.net (LEE ROGER WICAL)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:28:37 -0500
GANG:
        Did anyone think to write the manufacturer and ask them for ADVICE?
Before we are all BLOWN UP!
Lee

At 09:06 AM 2/28/98 -0600, Bob Perring wrote:
>Thanks to all of you out there who had really great ideas on how to
>thin down my thickened bottle of liquid tape.
>
>The gasoline as a thinner with heat applied from a blow torch caused a
>few problems, but I was able to clear away most of the damage after
>just a few hours of effort.
>
>The moth balls boiled in water was pretty good, but I never made it
>away from the stove with the mixture.
>
>I finally tried the KEB, and went along with addtional dribbles of
>alcohol, kerosene, and WD-40 added to the mixture, but just as I was
>about to mix the concoction into the liquid tape jar, Jerry Garcia came
>up and tapped me on the shoulder and asked if he could buy my 1969 VW
>camper bus from me.
>
>I now have a new friend who is going to help me put antennas up for the
>higher bands.  Jerry says to stay away from the liquid tape all
>together !
>
>N5RP
>

>--
>Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search

        Lee R. Wical, B.S. in bs; M.S. in more of the same; PhD in common sense,
Magna Cum Rowdy.
      Living near Armpit, Idaho...it is near Hootersville!
      Just a note from one visionary to another!:-)
Remember: The toes you step on today...are connected to
the BUTT you will kiss tomorrow!!!!! :-(