[TowerTalk] A4S update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A4S update
From: kb3aug@juno.com (Bill Hinkle)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:02:20 -0500
Today I replaced the coaxial choke with a Bencher balun. The A4S liked
either one. The 75m half sloper didn't like the coaxial choke.  The
sloper SWR is back down below 1.5 to 1. Can you believe this? So, the old
Bencher balun was bad. The sloper didn't know it , but the A4S sure did.
Now both antennas are happy for the time being until I forget to push the
split button on 40 again. I think that is what did the Bencher in. (Hit
it with a KW way out of band)

          73, Bill KB3AUG

          Riverton, WV

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]