[TowerTalk] Re: LIQUID TAPE--Last time.....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: LIQUID TAPE--Last time.....
From: n6cr@ix.netcom.com (Dr. Richard W. Musicer)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 17:44:52 -0600 (CST)
LEE ROGER WICAL wrote:

>GANG:
>       Did anyone think to write the manufacturer and ask them for
>ADVICE?

Lee...if you read the thread, you would have seen my posting a few
hours after the original question was raised.  Many months ago when I
had the same problem, I called Star-Brite and they told me the the
MANUFACTURER RECOMENDS using MEK to soften and continue using their
Liquid Tape product.

I am amazed at the folks that find this horrible.  Fact is, that is
what is used in the original can of the stuff, and what evaporates.  It
is a product that must be used prudently, but c'mon you guys...it is
obtainable around the corner at the Homely Depot.  It is amazing that
mankind survives.
73, Rick, N6CR