[TowerTalk] Telephone RFI

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telephone RFI
From: n8ug@juno.com (Press W Jones)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 11:35:41 EST
After all the postings on the subject, the last about a simple inductor
in series with tip and ring inspires me to mention our product
#855($3.50), a kit that contains the components that the phone people
have used for years when they came out to your house or place of business
and hit you up for $50 per phone to "RF proof" it. I've never had a
customer tell me that it did not work in well over 10 years of selling
them. There have been one or two, however, that couldn't get the phone
apart to install them!
For those that have that problem, we sell kit#854($3.00), a single
ferrite toroid thru which a few turns of the phone line(right at the
phone) are threaded, common mode. Not quite as effective as the internal
fix, but it does it for most.
One customer called them "neighborhood peacemakers"

Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC 29356
use n8ug@juno.com or (864) 895-4195 for tech help
orders only use 800-727-WIRE(9473) or cqwire@juno.com
www.thewireman.com      Bargains + Hamfest schedule at
THE WIRE LINE(http://thewireman.com/wireline.html)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]