[TowerTalk] 45G Want Clarification

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 45G Want Clarification
From: n4dd@preferred.com (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 13:59:29 -0500
It was brought to my attention that I made a typo in the want ad for 45G.
Instead of 2-3 miles, I meant to type 2-300 miles.  The keys are right next to
each other.  I was further judged to want this tower at a rate of $10 to $15
per section.  Wouldn't that be a wonderful dream!!!  I look to pay
something in the neighborhood of half price or perhaps slightly more
dependant on condition.  If my ad has been poor in taste, or has offended the
group, please let me know and I will not post again!  Thanks and 73 de
Dennis/N4DD