[TowerTalk] IDEAS ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] IDEAS ??
From: w5robert@blkbox.com (Robert W5AJ)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:05:56 -0600
I sense I asked the wrong question.  for now address the band/tower issue
Which bands would you place on each tower to give best performance??
i.e.:  put a 20 stack on Wilson with the 40-2 on top & put 15/10 on the
hdx48 with a fixed 10 at 15ft pointed to SA.   OK?

73  Robert W5aj

----------
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Saturday, March 21, 1998 11:31 AM

Here's your chance to give some free advice!  HI!
Up is a Wilson 77' crankup.  A HDX48 is on the ground ready to go up.

I have available for antenna:

204BA  two of them
15-4 cushcraft
105BA  two of them
TH3
40-2 cushcraft

Ideas as far as the best placements??
The complete 77' tower tube rotates so it can support a rotatable stack
but not fixed wires.   The windloading issue is covered & I fully
understand that issue on these towers.

73  W5AJ
.