[Fwd: [TowerTalk] Subdivision Deed restrictions]

To: <>
Subject: [Fwd: [TowerTalk] Subdivision Deed restrictions]
From: (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:39:58 -0800
At 2:16 AM -0800 4/1/98, Douglas Bradford wrote:

>Stan Griffiths wrote:
>Sounds to me like the above section prohibits cordless phones and certainly
>cell phones anywhere in the subdivision.  My approach would be to suggest
>that the new rules are way too restrictive, but do not give the cordless
>phone or cell phone examples.  If the other side wins and the rules go into
>effect, you will have a way to make life miserable for them as you constanly
>file complaints against cell phones and cordless phones.  I think cordless
>garage door openers and certain burgular alarm systems would be prohibited
>as well.  Probably most remote contol units too.  No kid may play with a toy
>radio controlled car, etc. etc.  They're nuts.  I'd let them put their foot
>deeply into their mouth and then expose their ignorance.
>All of what Stan said is true. Perhaps and I doubt if I could let it
>go by, wud be to let it pass and then become #1 comlainer. I just
>don't know how far u could go but the way it is written.

I would be very very careful about letting the rules pass and then plan on
complaining about them.  The "Architectural Committee" could issue a
blanket exeption covering all cell phones and low power consumer devices,
leaving the restrictions in place for everything else.

Good luck.

73, Dick

Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)