[TowerTalk] Tower Laws in New Hampshire?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Laws in New Hampshire?
From: rjbro@MISNET.COM (Richard J Brown)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 19:39:51 -0600
While we are  on  a discussion of C&R, Does a 230 foot pier extending out into
the salt water of the intercoastal waterway  in Florida fall under the C&Rs of
the subdivision to which it is attached?  I had an atty check and he could find
two very old decisions.  One said yes, the other said no!!!.  The C&R, drafted
in
the 1950s is silent on  this subject and is silent on  antennas.  I have had one
tower up in this subdivision since 1969 till 1980 with out any problem.. I still
own the house with the tower still up supporting inverted Vees  which  it is
rented.. The C&R ar up for renewal again in 2000..Plan to put some kind of ant
at
the end of the pier to get the salt water effect...  Next question.. Would a
sail
boat anchored at the end of the pier in Fla waters  with a beam on the top of
the
mast come under C&Rs????  Thanks Dick, W5AA