[TowerTalk] How to populate single tall tower?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] How to populate single tall tower?
From: (K7LXC)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:24:44 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-06 12:08:19 EDT, writes:

> If this was yours, what would you put on it?

     You didn't specify any spacing for the ring rotators but a bunch of
successful stations have used stacked tribanders - mostly TH7's. Use a WX0B
StackMatch and go nuts.

> I have K7LXC's article on
>  single-tower installations, but this is a rather more ambitious endeavor!

     It's being revised and expanded just for this very reason. My
recommendation is above.

     Stacked monobanders are really elegant but don't lend themselves to one
tower when you get over a 2-stack. That's why most guys have a 20M tower, 15M
tower, etc. for a 3- , 4- or more-stack. A stack of tribanders is hard to
beat. Get some antenna modeling software and start planning.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC