[TowerTalk] HYGAIN TH3MK4 Help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HYGAIN TH3MK4 Help
From: kc5qdz@iamerica.net (Landen Stoker)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 07:45:36 -0500
First of all I would like to say thanks for all the wonderful help I
have received from this group. I have never met a more helpful group of
people before. I am just so glad to see such a large group of people
that have the concern for safety this group does. It is great to have an
area that helps people make decisions based on safety. I finally got up
this weekend  a new rotator, top section, and mast, and a brand new
HyGain TH3MK4 (shiny is always better right ?!! :-)  I assembled the
antenna to specs set for the middle of the band. My SWR on 10 & 20 is
great, and wide banded, but on 15 the lowest it goes is 1.5 and it is
nowhere near as wide banded as the other two bands, has anyone
experienced this before, that might have some recommendations or
explanations as to why it is doing this. I am going to try and get up
there this evening and move the matching stub a little bit and see if
that does anything.
Thanks
Landen KC5QDZ@IAMERICA.NET