[TowerTalk] Ham rotor

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham rotor
From: (Shane Autrey)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 02:49:07 +0100
I am using a Ham M rotor with a Ham II rotor control box. I have the
original box for the Ham M itself and it works just fine. I was wondering
how i could get the direction indicator on the Ham II control box to work
with this rotor. Everything works including the brake release and direction
controls beside the brake release but i don't get any indication of
direction. Can i add a pot,cap,resistor,etc to the control cable line so as
to get the direction meter to work? Any ideas or solutions. Also which of
the 8 wires is the main control for the direction? I think #3 is the one but
i am not sure if it is the only one or if it is the wrong one. Any and all
help would be appreciated.