[TowerTalk] Ham rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham rotor
From: grimm@lynchburg.net (Kenneth D. Grimm)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 07:45:20 -0400
Shane Autrey NC4SA wrote:

> Now that i have the wiring diagram for the rotor what do i need to do so
> that the control box itself will recognise the direction the motor is
> pointing in. The Ham M control box reads the direction correctly but when i
> wire up the Ham II control box the exact same way the control box gives

Sorry about that last post.  After re-reading you message, I see that
you do have the diagram .  Take the HAM II box apart and start checking
with the VOM is still my best suggestion and the place I would start
would be with the Cal switch.  Particularly if you can make the meter
change reading slightly by varying the cal pot.

Good luck and 73,
--
Ken K4XL
grimm@lynchburg.net