[TowerTalk] Wind Zone Map

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wind Zone Map
From: (K7LXC)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 18:28:13 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-09 15:38:28 EDT, writes:

<< While nosing about the net I stumbled on a Wind Zone Map at Pirod's
 site.  The URL is:  >>

     Pirod is a well-known commercial tower supplier. If you're interested
they have an interesting parts catalog.

    The map is from 1982 and is a reasonable representation of the wind zones.
It says that it complies with the EIA/TIA-222 Rev. E. The current 222 revision
(F) has the windspeed broken down per county so it's more detailed.

     I'm hoping to have the EIA/TIA-222-F wind speed appendix on-line in a few
weeks. so that everyone can have access to the information. I'll let you know
when it's available.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC