[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Tower Set back Info

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Set back Info
From: (K7LXC)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 14:59:18 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-10 14:26:55 EDT, writes:

<< I am looking for some sort of published guidelines for tower set-back.
 Is there any internet site ?  Can the standards be purchased anywhere. >>

     A property set-back is usually part of a local building code and varies
from city to city, county, etc. The set-back can be obtained as a part of
their regulations. In my county, as long as I've got a five foot set-back
along the back property line, I can go up as high as I want. I think it's a
ten-foot setback on the sides of the property. 

     I don't know if the Uniform Building Code (and there are others) has a
universal set-back rule. 

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>