[TowerTalk] Tennadyne LPDA

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne LPDA
From: (Dave Karklin)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 09:36:09 -0400
Thanks for the suggestion, Rick.  The T-10 is not a 200 ohm feed design -
but nominally 50 ohm.  From my approximate measurements, Z actually varies
between 25 and 125 ohms. From my Nec/Wires model, feed Z varies similarly.
You are correct that the KLM and other LPDAs are designed for 200 ohms.

73,  Dave W2TA

To: <>