[TowerTalk] TELREX 20M436 MANUAL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TELREX 20M436 MANUAL
From: geoiii@kkn.net (george fremin iii)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 10:51:17 -0500 (CDT)
Arne Gjerning writes:

>Talked to K5RU and he needs assy instructions for 20M436. If any one can
>help him it would be appreciated. K5RU, Sonny, (704)649-3553. Address OK
>in call book. He is not on internet therefore contact him direct.

Wow - we must be on the same wavelength.
(So, clear out this frequency is in USE!)

I was wondering if anyone has YO files for any of the Telrex yagis.

Esp.:

20M436
20M326 (I think that is the boom length.)

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "