[TowerTalk] TELREX 20M436 MANUAL

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TELREX 20M436 MANUAL
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 10:51:17 -0500 (CDT)
Arne Gjerning writes:
>Talked to K5RU and he needs assy instructions for 20M436. If any one can
>help him it would be appreciated. K5RU, Sonny, (704)649-3553. Address OK
>in call book. He is not on internet therefore contact him direct.

Wow - we must be on the same wavelength.
(So, clear out this frequency is in USE!)

I was wondering if anyone has YO files for any of the Telrex yagis.

20M326 (I think that is the boom length.)

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)
512/416-7010                          -- "Heard it on the X"                               -- ZZ Top