[TowerTalk] Re: Ham IV vs. 25G

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Ham IV vs. 25G
From: (K7LXC)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:31:15 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-12 16:41:28 EDT, writes:

> I'm not sure if this questions has been asked before or not... My apologies
>  if it has...

     If you don't know the answer to it, then it's news to you.

>  Can one put a Ham IV rotator in Rohn 25 ?  I'm asking whether it can be put
>  in a non top sections w/o any alterations to the section.

     Yes, the Ham IV will fit in 25G. You can squeeze it through the braces
with the proper application of huffing, puffing and liberal use of American

     The question really, though, is where can you fit the AS25G Accessory
Shelf/rotator shelf. It will only fit at tower sections junctions or in the
open faces of tapered top sections or BAS25G Bearing/Accesssory Shelf.

     I think W7NI had a scheme/design for a modified AS way to mount the
rotator anywhere in the section. An update, Stan?

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC