[TowerTalk] tower paint

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower paint
From: (Bake 923)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:39:44 EDT
hi guys sorry about the lack of info on who to respond to,i'll include that in
the future. ref: painting towers with out the mess. the best way is to do it
on the ground  like I did the tower should be up befor the end of may,other
than that its a mess most use paint mits as I far as the type of paint
that it is . its a special industrial and marine coating  water based metal
latex paint made by sherwin williams co. sold through pirod tower co. in
indiana.  for 48.30

i'll sell 5gal of orange and 5 gal. of white for 300.00 + shipping

any one interested can contact me at

thanks .
          marty  n8xpk  akron,oh