[TowerTalk] Towers falling apart ...

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Towers falling apart ...
From: (Jari Jussila)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:01:37 +0300
        Some time ago there was mentioned here in TowerTalk-reflector, that
when a
(high) tower collapses for any reason, the parts of the tower fall down in
a circle, which is maximum 30 % of the length of the tower. (I hope I could
explain that clear enough) Could anybody help me to find that message or to
find relevant information.

        A friend of mine has a severe problem with his neighbour demanding him
move his tower 3 meters further from his house. The house is 40 meters from
the 42 meter high tower. The neighbour is afraid that the tower collapses
and ruins his house ....

        Jari OH2BU/OH7RF