[TowerTalk] Advice on Guys for a light duty crankup?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Advice on Guys for a light duty crankup?
From: (Rob Frohne)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

I just acquired a Tri-Ex THD-7122 light duty 122 foot guyed crank up
tower.  It didn't have any guy wires and so now I'm looking for a good
way to guy this tower.  It has seven sections and that comes to around
2000 feet of guy wire.  I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on guys,
but I'd like something that will work well.  I am a little apprehensive
about how much of a mess the wires will be when it is cranked down.
Any experiences or advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks & 73,

Rob, KL7NA/W7