[TowerTalk] Famous Quotes off the reflectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Famous Quotes off the reflectors
From: (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:02:15 -0400
Following a thread from another reflector, I feel it is important to note
the following comments by K4VUD, regarding protective coatings for

"Clear coat is very hard to see (that is why they call it clear)"

Oh yes, being p[perfectly clear I hope you all realize that it is less than
one week til the Florida QSO Party on April 25 & 26!

Just Work It!

Phone on the hour - CW on the half hour....all 67 Florida Counties have
operator commitments!

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@: