[TowerTalk] FCC RF Exposure Bulletin

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FCC RF Exposure Bulletin
From: (Steven H. Sawyers n0yvy)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:24:44 -0500
I have had this problem before (no formula's). It is because the Equation
in MS Word is not installed by default. They are in the .wp file. They are
also in the .pdf file.
and that is a much more reliable way of getting the document with out any
word processor
translation induced mistakes.

de n0yvy steve