[TowerTalk] Multiple tower anchors and slopes

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Multiple tower anchors and slopes
From: (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:54:15 -0400
Seems like the multiple anchors is also a way to make those sidemounted
yagis easier to swing...the slope of the top guys may not be quite as steep
allowing a greater turning radius!  No matter how much I calculate it seems
I am a master of "just missing it" when it comes to clearing the top set of
guys on a sidemounted yagi!

Rich, did you know that it is:

Less than a week til the Florida QSO Party on April 25 & 26!

Just Work It!

Phone on the hour - CW on the half hour....all 67 Florida Counties have
operator commitments!

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@: