[TowerTalk] Heights Tower info

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heights Tower info
From: (UpTheTower)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:15:57 EDT

I have heard that there may be incorrect information, circulating at different
places on the web, for our current phone numbers.  So I wanted to update your
net, since a lot of hams say they look to Towertalk as a reliable source of

Our current business phone numbers and address is as follows:

     Heights Tower Systems, Inc.
     3981 North "W" Street, Unit #39
     Pensacola, FL 32505
     Phone:  (850) 429-9400
     Fax:  (850) 429-9774

Would you kindly post this again on your page or on Towertalk.  We are still
open for business, of course, and we welcome all inquiries.

Thanks for your continued help,

Drake Dimitry
Heights Tower Systems