[TowerTalk] Create 75 meter Rotary Dipole for sale.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Create 75 meter Rotary Dipole for sale.
From: (
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:18:12 GMT
        Create 75 meter rotary dipole for sale.  Model CD-78 is a
reduced scale dipole antenna with 2:1 SWR over about 50 Khz.
Overall element length is 56 feet and it weighs 26.5 pounds.

        I had this antenna installed at 155 feet between my
40 and 20 meter beams.  It worked very well and signal reports were
comparable to a full size dipole when the CD-78 was rotated broadside
to the incoming signal.  This is an ideal antenna for someone that
needs a small size antenna but wants big performance on 75 meters.

        Will sell for $450 or trade for other equipment.