[TowerTalk] Toronto

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Toronto
From: (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 15:59:50 EDT
I shall be in Toronto, Ontario  May 30-June 3 for the Annual Meeting of
the American Psychiatric Association. Anyone we know live there or

[Disclaimer:  I am not a psychiatrist.  My wife is the doctor in the
family, so I'm the trailing spouse with time on his hands at this
convention. FYI, AA1K and K8AZ are also married to psychiatrists, and
they are louder than you are, so send your wisecracks to them.]

Fred Hopengarten  K1VR               781/259-0088
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
permanent e-mail address:

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]