[TowerTalk] Time/Date Of Postings (Slightly Off Subject)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Time/Date Of Postings (Slightly Off Subject)
From: (Paul McInnish - K4BET)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 07:07:40 -0400

As an alternative, I have a program called "Atom Time" that is 150 kb in
size... when you are connected to the Internet, execute "Atom Time" & your
PC is connected to the National Bureau Of Standards & your PC 'clock' can be
synchronized to the NBS atomic standard clock.

If anyone would like a copy, send me an e-mail direct & I'll send it to you
as an attachment.

Malcolm Clark wrote:

> Over the last few weeks I've noticed a lot of us have PC clocks that are
> none too accurate.  Often a reply has an earlier date/time than the
> original message.  So I thought I'd pass on the skinny about a really
> neat piece of software for Windows 95/NT called Dimension 4.
> Dimension 4 sets your PC's clock from the one of the available Internet
> time servers--in the background--every time you log on--and every
> specified period if desired--all automatically.  It is one of the
> neatest pieces of software I have ever come across.  It is highly
> configurable and has received rave reviews from lots of people who ought
> to know.  I first found out about if from ZDNET (Ziff Davis Net, PC
> Mag., et al).
> Best of all--it's absolutely free.
> Get it at and
> never have to worry about your PC's clock again.
> 73
> Malcolm KR4HP
> --
> FAQ on WWW: