[TowerTalk] Better PC Timekeeper

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Better PC Timekeeper
From: (Larry McDavid)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 07:55:39 -0700
There is another software program which, I believe, offer significantly
enhanced features and configuration options over those mentioned here
previously. It is not free, but is available as a free trial download
and costs only $26 if you decide to use it.

Advantages of WinSNTP are:

Versions available for Win 3.1, WFWG 3.1, Win95, WinNT (not for Apple!)
Full install/uninstall capability
Can be set to run as one-shot, after which it closes, or in background
Selectable target time accuracy to 100ms or better; 30ms possible
Definitely adjusts for internet ping time
Intelligently selects update interval based on previous time adjustments
Flexibility of time zones, including GMT, and fractional-hour offsets
Highly configurable for daylight saving time, including dates/times
Popular with horology reflector members

This program has many options and has worked well for me. I recommend
you check out the web page for more info and for a free one-month trial.

I have *no* connection with this company or its software!

Check out

Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, CA  (20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)