[TowerTalk] Better PC Timekeeper

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Better PC Timekeeper
From: seay@Alaska.NET (Jan & Del Seay)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 16:27:03 +0100
Those of you who have played with the various shareware programs
for setting your PC clocks, how about dialing up wwv and watching
the accuracy, then give us a report.
I've played with several and have only been able to get to within a
couple of seconds. I suspect the clock setting routine in my PCs may
take some time to finish.
de KL7HF

To: <>