[TowerTalk] HF ant.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF ant.
From: (K7LXC)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 16:15:25 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-26 15:56:03 EDT, writes:

> Are the Force 12 antennas as good as the other antenna's on the market.
>  Compared to the Mosley, Hy-gain,etc. Good point's and bad point's.

     In 25 words or less? You mean are the 75 Force 12 antennas as good as the
40 Cushcraft antennas or 19 Hy-Gain models? You should have asked a more
specific question to get a meaningful answer.

      The short answer is that the Force 12 antennas work very well. N0AX and
myself have conducted field tests of about 7 different 'triband' antennas and
we'll presenting the results at Visalia and Dayton next month. If you're
unable to attend or want to have a copy of our report, it will be available in
June. Details will be announced.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC