[TowerTalk] 402-CD vs. EF-240X

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 402-CD vs. EF-240X
From: (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 23:24:30 -0400
I think a good indication of how well the 40-2CD has been is the fact that
it is virtually impossible to find a used one!  The combination of a
performing design coupled with the ability to turn it without destroying a
ham-grade rotor is a successful combination.

I would love to someday try stacking them with one half way up the tower,
but only if I can find a used one - I have been looking and looking
and....they are tough to find!

Very pleased with ours, if you have hear W1CW on 40 meter CW most nights
you will know what I mean....