[TowerTalk] New QTH

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New QTH
From: (N3SL)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 21:20:37 EDT
We (finally) break ground on a new, convenant free, QTH in about 3 weeks.  I
have called and spoken with sales people at Polyphaser twice now to request
info and a current catalogue so I can install things from the (sub)ground up.
I'm now over a month out from the last call, and still no response.  Since
AA0CY left the company, I do not see any "ham presence" on the internet.

Question:  What other companies have you had good response from, and are they
as "reputable" as Polyphaser.  There have to be other players.  Any assistance
is greatly appreciated.